1. Sign the petition
2. Organize an action day event. November 6th is the International Day of
Action Against Depleted Uranium Weapons
. It also happens to be the United Nations' Day for Prevention of the Exploitation of the Environment
during Wars and Armed Conflicts.
3. Contact your government representatives to tell them your views.
4. Disinvest from banks
that fund manufacturers.
5. Stay well informed. Read, watch, or listen to Democracy Now!
Tune in to listener-sponsored
radio with no corporate advertisting: Pacifica Radio
6. Keep Voting.
7. Keep informed about electronic freedom, electronic voting issues, and help in actions at:
Electronic Frontier Foundation
8. Make your own artwork or actions addressing these issues.
Other ideas? Email email@example.com